A trip to Kingswood is a life changing adventure. For over 35 years, our transformative school trips have encouraged primary and secondary school pupils to build confidence and resilience by taking on fun challenges.
Our Isle of Wight residential activity centre covers 100 acres of beautiful fields and woodlands in a superb cliff top location, overlooking Whitecliff Bay, with direct beach access. At its heart, the Isle of Wight centre’s five residential buildings – including an all-weather activity zone – border a tree-lined lane.
Surrounded by “Jurassic” coastline designated a Site of Special Scientific Interest, this is the most important area of Europe for dinosaur fossils, making the Isle of Wight perfect for Environmental Field Studies.
- Outdoors: Challenging on-land activities including a high-adrenaline ropes park, 3G swing, archery and side-by-side driving in our new buggies, plus bushcraft and orienteering
- Indoors: From climbing to fencing and a whole host of problem solving initiatives, plus an indoor swimming pool
- Watersports: An array of sea-based pursuits, from raft building to body boarding and kayaking
- Gift shop: Our on-site shops sell snacks and drinks, as well as postcards, souvenirs, games and mementos
- Other facilities: Diner, cinema room, social hubs, party leader lounges, indoor classroom spaces
- Security: boundary fencing, CCTV and coded security gates
The Isle of Wight has standard dormitory style accommodation. Rooms range from 4 to 12 bed dormitories, with gender-separated bathroom and shower facilities and party leader rooms close by. Adventure Lodges are also available for the ultimate adventure experience. Sheets, duvets and pillows are provided for all guests.