Come to UKSA with your school or youth group and enjoy the multi-activity residential visits UKSA are renowned for. Learn to sail, paddleboard, windsurf, kayak and more. Activities are tailored to your group’s desires, age and ability. UKSA enjoys a 4-acre Waterfront location in Cowes on the sunny Isle of Wight and is the perfect location for residential and non-residential watersports and team building for students from 8 years upwards.
Residential group programmes include:
• Return travel to the Isle of Wight on a private ferry (for groups of 10+)
• Full board accommodation – sole occupancy hostel style dormitories
• Action-packed watersports and team building programmes
• Wetsuits and safety equipment for all activities afloat/ashore
• Great instructor-pupil ratio
• Full evening activity programme
The wider benefits of participation in watersports are widely recognised and include inspiration, enjoyment, teamwork, boosting self-confidence and self-reliance, as well as the making and sealing of friendships. We can incorporate Skills for Life into our four-night residential activity visits.
Visitor’s safety and security is of paramount importance. All instructors at UKSA are experienced and fully qualified. Ratio’s for on the water activities are 1:6. Teachers and group organisers do not need to have experience of watersports prior to the visit as our instructors take care of all activities afloat.
Facilities on our 4-acre site include:
• Youth hostel style dormitory accommodation and canteen
• An incredible 350 watercraft
• Fleet of minibuses for off-site exploring
• Drying rooms for wet gear
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Full-szied sports hall
• Communal dining room and outside eating spaces
• Wi-Fi access
Come and try our watersports and accommodation with our compliments. We welcome visits from teachers, youth leaders and school governors – it gives you the chance to try the facilities and see first-hand all the benefits of choosing UKSA.