Come to UKSA with your school or youth group and enjoy the multi-activity residential visits UKSA are renowned for. Learn to sail, paddleboard, windsurf, kayak and more. Activities are tailored to your group’s desires, age and ability. UKSA enjoys a Waterfront location in Cowes on the sunny Isle of Wight and is the perfect location for residential and non-residential watersports and team building for students from 8 years upwards.
Residential group programmes include:
• Return travel to the Isle of Wight on a private ferry (for groups of 10+)
• Full board accommodation – sole occupancy hostel style dormitories
• Action-packed watersports and team building programmes
• Wetsuits and safety equipment for all activities afloat/ashore
• Great instructor-pupil ratio
• Full evening activity programme
The wider benefits of participation in watersports are widely recognised and include inspiration, enjoyment, teamwork, boosting self-confidence and self-reliance, as well as the making and sealing of friendships. We can incorporate Skills for Life into our four-night residential activity visits.
Visitor’s safety and security is of paramount importance. All instructors at UKSA are experienced and fully qualified. Ratio’s for on the water activities are 1:6. Teachers and group organisers do not need to have experience of watersports prior to the visit as our instructors take care of all activities afloat.
Facilities on our 3.5 acre site include:
• Youth hostel style dormitory accommodation and canteen
• An incredible 350 watercraft
• Fleet of minibuses for off-site exploring
• Drying rooms for wet gear
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Communal dining room and outside eating spaces
• Wi-Fi access
Come and try our watersports and accommodation with our compliments. We welcome visits from teachers, youth leaders and school governors – it gives you the chance to try the facilities and see first-hand all the benefits of choosing UKSA.